And today I did......

Yesterday:
A road ride stopping at the local nature park where a dog show was being held to visit the charity where I've had a couple of pooches from, then onto the coast. Finished off with a trip to the curry house to celebrate a relatives birthday.
Today:
Helping a friend clean out his shed and carport and then followed by a huge bonfire at the small-holding. Then a red hot bath and topping it all off with a chicken kebab.
Been a great Bank Holiday :D .

shake down ride of planned steed for Glentress meet

christened a few items ie aldi saddle bag and mini pump as had a puncture (first one on this bike)

i got it dirty hee hee

all clean now

Well done guys!
Sounds like a busy couple of days Ollie, and thanks for the link jimo. I had a quick look but will watch it later. What race are you doing?
Big Cheese, when are you coming up north to ride with your northern retrobike buddies?
Lookin good Tack, muds good ;)

Jamie

tack4":381cy49r said:
shake down ride of planned steed for Glentress meet

V-brakes and suspension forks?! that's luxury for a retro steed! :D looking good though, hopefully there should be a good turn out of retro bikes at the Glentress ride.

Jamie, it's the Scottish Enduro Series round at Glenlivet Trail Centre, I wimped out and opted for the shorter "Enduro-Lite" category, I'm now classed as a "Veteran" :shock: :LOL:

I'm sure it will be a good event jimo. I dont think doing the enduro lite would constitute wimping out.
I think nearly all of us are veteran now, with a few grand and super veteran thrown in :)
If you've just turned veteran then I suppose its a tag thats not appreciated, at least in the road side it starts earlier and you are a master.

Jamie

Day 3 of the back to using the bike for every journey no matter how long or short regime.

KFC for lunch and pasta for tea.
I'll be on the protein shakes next :?

I devoured half a jar of peanut butter the other day,Well it was actually Cashew nut butter :cool: only ingredient is finely ground cashews so is suitable for anyone*. 1000kcal/jar :shock: and its a small jar.

*except those with an allergy

Back