And today I did......

I'd love a pair of middleburns,just can justify them after the only pair i managed to own turned out to be cracked :(
CRC posting is about the best of them all[poll needed?] I have waited 3 or 4 days before but thats rare and still on par with the others.Best or fastest rather was the crank bros iodine headset for the pure7,I sent the order about 11am on the Wednesday and it arrived about the same time on Thursday :cool:
I wonder if they have warehouses in England/Scotland or if it all comes from southern Ireland :?

Well the crank arms are lovely, the chainrings are lovely but the bolts are rubbish. I've just managed to shear one well below the torque setting they recommend. And of course I don't have a spare.

This is turning into a marathon.

Looking good clubby, should make a nice stablemate for the modern dale :)

Tried a new route home tonight: train from queen street to falkirk high then rode along the canal towpath back to edinburgh. 35 miles of wet.

was in the area marked "full suss GT "
and fettling the sts dh need a 180 disc not the 184 or 176 that i have , os will mod a 184
so i got to thinking that if its dry tomorrow i might drag them out and do a group pic

dont hold your breath tho

Never went through the tunnel, must have joined it just after. Trying to build a bit of fitness so the further the better, it may only be a towpath but it's still more interesting than doing the full distance on the road.

Got a bit of a fright today.
Totally forgot to replace the safety pins on the mono minis.My rear pads are somewhere between the bike station and my house :LOL: ,the fronts were just held in there and i quickly improvized a paperclip bodge to get me the rest of the way.
Shrieking stupidity :roll: could have lost the fronts too and been going through the incredibly busy kinning park road system and off ramp for the motorway with zero braking :shock: :LOL: and i imagine that the piston was doing the braking so gawd knows what that looks like,im scared to look.

At least i now know the sound of using your pistons as brake pads :LOL:

Back