And today I did......

It's my time to shine!

Been roadying a lot lately on the big.eck Trek, but it's really too small. Upgrading to a large frame and ditching the trials stem makes sense.

Cleaned the muck off the Stumpy today and discovered I had a busted spoke in the back wheel, I noticed last night that a few of yous heard a loud CRACK!during the ride, that was my bike it may have been the spoke :?

Once a couple of spokes go at more or less the same time Rob,might be best to start thinking on a rebuild
or a diet

Nearly finished the Orange pure 7 :D I got a set of new shimano 445 disc bbrakes from here but tbh with the front set up i dont like the feel of them,not one bit :?
Picked up a set of mono minis this afternoon,i think they'll be better suited :?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110925986664? ... 1497.l2649
Great price too if theyre both ok.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Had a smashin ride today. Headed out on the crosser as I'm doing a bit of training for the 3 peaks CX. Went for a 55mile mixed terrain ride, mostly road but some landrover paths some singletrack some wooded trails some country walk type stuff bit of cycle path even some field ploughing. Topped off with some fantastic coastal scenery and even an ice cream stop :D

I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed just getting out and finding some new stuff was and not riding to the clock or speedo, taking some breaks and looking about. When I first got the crosser I was doing this and stopped for some reason. And for all the wheeling and dealing with mountain bikes its my ever faithful commuter thats getting me the miles and smiles. I think this will be the basis for my ultimate bike.

Out on this tonight. Current No1 roadie :D

P1020032.jpg

P1020043.jpg

P1020048.jpg

A bunch of Italians saw me approaching and started cheering. Weird.

Erm - also have "bought" a Motobecane roadie for less than the price of two bottles of decent Mersault :oops:

Theres an early bianchi in glasgow bike station at the mo.Im in from wednesday though could pop down tuesday and take some pics of it.

Not sure how much of it was original :? came i think via ebay.the rear wheel has some major issues so im pretty sure it was replaced.take some pics and find out :)

kaiser":27d2fxw0 said:
Had a smashin ride today. Headed out on the crosser as I'm doing a bit of training for the 3 peaks CX. Went for a 55mile mixed terrain ride, mostly road but some landrover paths some singletrack some wooded trails some country walk type stuff bit of cycle path even some field ploughing. Topped off with some fantastic coastal scenery and even an ice cream stop :D

I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed just getting out and finding some new stuff was and not riding to the clock or speedo, taking some breaks and looking about. When I first got the crosser I was doing this and stopped for some reason. And for all the wheeling and dealing with mountain bikes its my ever faithful commuter thats getting me the miles and smiles. I think this will be the basis for my ultimate bike.

Is that the white one :?

Back