And today I did......

Me, my wife and youngest went into Blairadam for a wee pootle. Me and the youngest were in there on Tuesday too.
Came off and crunched my bawbag against stem. Was standing up on pedals when one pedal hit a sticky up tree root that threw me sideways, the bike stopped and I didn't. :shock: Faaack mee, that was/is sore, there's blood in my pants. I'm now wearing a pair of trackie bottoms that are a nice loose fit.

RobMac":1aiz1nq5 said:
Rumble":1aiz1nq5 said:
Stayed in and watched some french bike race on the telly.

What! :shock:
On one of the few good days we've had in months :shock:

Maybe so, but I was watching history being made. While tinkering with the road bike. And eating cake.

The last bits arrived, it's tinkering time.

And I promise I won't lose my temper setting up gears today like I normally do, though I might as it will be my first shot at a dual pull front mech.

old_coyote_pedaller":11wdmr01 said:
Me, my wife and youngest went into Blairadam for a wee pootle. Me and the youngest were in there on Tuesday too.
Came off and crunched my bawbag against stem. Was standing up on pedals when one pedal hit a sticky up tree root that threw me sideways, the bike stopped and I didn't. :shock: Faaack mee, that was/is sore, there's blood in my pants. I'm now wearing a pair of trackie bottoms that are a nice loose fit.

nice john, nice

Went to Struan for Panda 3's summer camp open day. Twas ok. Good charity working stuff etc.

Volunteered to be the eejit wot had the raptor land on his gloved hand :p

Bad bit - 4 hours from Oban to Struan (Pitlochray) having been held up by two Harley cruiser woofs before Fort William

Good bit - less than three hours back and got overtaken by two Buells

Go Rob!!!

I've got a new enemy.

Dual pull front mechs. It would be easy if I had 3 hands.

Or the little spacer gizmo that comes with them when they are new to hold them out over the big ring so you can tension the cable with the normal number of arms for a human being.

Back