And today I did......

velomaniac":t2l18fsh said:
LGF, you expressed an opinion but no one asked you to. Ever heard the expression if you've got nothing nice to say, say nothing !
Anyway, say anthing nasty about Townsends and we'll start extradition negotiations with the authorities doon sooth ;)

Oooh, thats harsh and I was sooo complimentary to the Morrisons staff in Glasgow the other week.

velomaniac":18kam1lv said:
As for you Big Eck, self inflicted injury be it metal in your eye or zapping your knee with electric is still time off work so be grateful its just normal illness as inflicted on us ordinary mortals, get will big fella ;)

Is he well enough for visitors? ;)

old_coyote_pedaller":3vxv21cs said:
velomaniac":3vxv21cs said:
As for you Big Eck, self inflicted injury be it metal in your eye or zapping your knee with electric is still time off work so be grateful its just normal illness as inflicted on us ordinary mortals, get will big fella ;)

Is he well enough for visitors? ;)

yes :cool:

and cheers velo ;) i rekon it's just a cold or maybe a mild flu ???

RobMac":1h043ai8 said:
OCP take him Lucozade or better still Buckfast :LOL:
Wan'll put him back on his feet and the other will have him aff his heed :LOL:

FFS you've spoiled my surprise. :LOL:

When I was a bairn and visiting someone sick, you took them a big boatle o' Lucozade (they were wrapped in crinkly cellophane I think) and a bunch of grapes in a paper poke.

old_coyote_pedaller":2hyydftk said:
RobMac":2hyydftk said:
OCP take him Lucozade or better still Buckfast :LOL:
Wan'll put him back on his feet and the other will have him aff his heed :LOL:

FFS you've spoiled my surprise. :LOL:

When I was a bairn and visiting someone sick, you took them a big boatle o' Lucozade (they were wrapped in crinkly cellophane I think) and a bunch of grapes in a paper poke.

Just the sight 'o' that crinkly covered bottle made you feel better :D

Being a Scottish forum those of you of a certain age should remember Fergusade. It disappeared when the company who made it were taken over by the makers of Lucozade.

fz0nbs.jpg

Back