And today I did......

Me and Shed were up at Pitmedden today I think we did 3 hours, very pleasant it was, cloudy, mild, OK under foot/wheel. But he did insists on us using that poofter stuff Skin So Soft his excuse was it keeps the midges at bay, on the odd occasion he got in front of me I could smell him it reminded me of my great aunt Fanny :shock:

BTW no midge bites what so ever unlike Blairadam the last time we were out, FM that was bad :shock:

But he did insists on us using that poofter stuff Skin So Soft his excuse was it keeps the midges at bay

oh aye...ye turned up wi the bum cream and try to blame others......you'll be tryin flat pedals next ya whalluper :LOL:

i had an auntie fanny
she lived in eyemouth
she used to do the best fish and tattie fritters ever

ye coudnae beat some great auntie fanny batter

yuuuum

was up berwick law today and down the beach , well i say beach but it was spolit by golf wankers , wtf builds a bloody golf course next to a beach
had a look at some surly pugsleys at law bikes , gonna test one later in the week :roll:
glad to say i dont think theres room in the car to bring one home

lounging by the pool at the moment with a pimms and ice
tip top

mikee":1e0hhvk0 said:
was up berwick law today and down the beach , well i say beach but it was spolit by golf wankers , wtf builds a bloody golf course next to a beach
had a look at some surly pugsleys at law bikes , gonna test one later in the week :roll:
glad to say i dont think theres room in the car to bring one home

lounging by the pool at the moment with a pimms and ice
tip top

I can always lend you a bike carrier...

wtf builds a bloody golf course next to a beach

Unfortunately loads of buggers, look at google maps ariel photos and you'll see a continuous carpet of coastal golf courses from Musselburgh to beyond North Berwick :roll:

mikee":3u0r0th7 said:
i had an auntie fanny
she lived in eyemouth
she used to do the best fish and tattie fritters ever

ye coudnae beat some great auntie fanny batter

yuuuum

:shock:
e14505.gif

Naughty man.
e14552.gif

Back