And today I did......

good luck with the three peaks :D

gave the avalanche a polish and found previously undiscovered dings :shock:
determined to throw this bike on the road and work it all out later

Today i got some new bits :D A lighter cassette for the Klein, I'll take it to work tonight to give it a clean, I may have made the mistake of buying too large a cassette though, no sure my XTR rear mech will tolerate the biggest sprocket :?

And I picked up a KCNC Wing stem that I could use for the Klein, 20g lighter than the one fitted but alas tis a 25.4mm, I'm holding out for a light bar to come up on the bay.

I also got the bolts for the FAT BB :D

So should hopefully see two finished bikes early next week! :D :D

well today i bought some nice things at the bike station , met velo there and had a laugh :cool: came home and sold my wee saracen x-ess jumpbike which i've owned from new (12 years) kinda feel sad seeing it go but it's local so i'll still see it about :LOL:

big.eck":3vo1etcz said:
well today i bought some nice things at the bike station :

I hate it when I se that - I wasn't allowed to go today - childrens party.

What did I miss this time? Forgot to go back a couple of weeks ago for the Hope hubs and discs that somebody else on here picked up.

To be fair though the pickings have been poor recently while their "refurb" has been going on.

it was just some dh tyres and a few dh parts but your right about the slim pickings :LOL: it looks more like a shop now which isnt a bad thing :cool:

Back