And today I did......

I was out on the road bike today, did 50 miles (GET THIS) Mikee passed me on a hill at mile 30 (BUT) the poofter was on his KTM thats the only way hes gonna pass me on a hill :LOL:

Well done everyone, I was meant to get in a 60 today but family life got in the way. 2 fajitas has put paid to an evening ride. Going to try and get out in the morning but it is my daughters birthday so need permission from her.

zigzag":19rvp2kn said:
Gayer :D

My left hand crank fell off 6 miles from home today. Made it home on the one good crank while pretending this was some new ultra hard training regime.

I would have loved to have seen you, is one leg just that wee bit more powerfull than the other or did you ride backwards for a bit to work both legs?

well done to the two roadie types good effort, I played football up in the field this morning and then watched some football at rugby park in the afternoon :D

White Water rafting today up at Aberfeldy :) , really enjoyed it, apart from nearly drowning twice, second time i fell in i was nearly washed away with the current (canny swimm), the Tay water tastes quite nice though.

The Boss did the driving and bought us lunch and a pint on the way back :cool:

zigzag":37m8nnq5 said:
Did you do the Dalveen Pass then K, or were you all puffed oot by then?

Don't think so, must have been on the second loop. Nothing too major climbing wise. Would make a nice ride, starting and finishing at the castle.

RobMac":3t93eww5 said:
I was out on the road bike today, did 50 miles (GET THIS) Mikee passed me on a hill at mile 30 (BUT) the poofter was on his KTM thats the only way hes gonna pass me on a hill :LOL:

I meant to say does anybody ever have a 'power nap' after a hard ride (on the bike) or is it just me?

Back