And today I did......

Cor,no ones been in here in days :?

kaiser":193uwuqd said:
dyna-ti":193uwuqd said:
Today i got in touch with Risse racing about the replacement shock for the Tazmon.
I think id be sensible to buy a new on despite its cost as its possible risse will drop it at some point,
New basic Genesis is $198+$18-$36 shipping
Or with rebound damping-$298+$18-$36 shipping
Would prefer the rebound but im more than happy just to get a replacement.I can just about scrape it together if i sell the spare down jacket.

Dyna, have you spoke to the suspension guys over in Edinburgh? Might be worthwhile at least giving them a call.
I did indeed :)
Got an email back and they havent seen one before and would like some pics
Doesnt look too promising :? All thats stopping the service is freeing the shaft off the end thingy.if flotec could do that for me its more than half the battle.

Had a great wee 1/2 day riding round Glen Trool nobody else there done the route with the curly wurley twice then rode down to Loch Trool then jumped the fence onto the southern uplands route which is getting upgraded then walked/rode back as some of the new track isn't in bits and the chips haven't been rolled flat so it was like riding in sand. Will be a nice wee route once it opens up next month some time. ;)

and today (well last night) i started building my p7 :cool:

84cb1c66.jpg

not sure on the stem tho :LOL:

RobMac":kiyg6ewj said:
"not sure on the stem tho :LOL: "

Yeah your right its shite, have you got a shopping basket for it? :LOL:

aye right auld yin :p it's a roox stem :LOL:

i DID have a basket but you never gave me it back :LOL:

big.eck":1aw8c3kq said:
RobMac":1aw8c3kq said:
"not sure on the stem tho :LOL: "

Yeah your right its shite, have you got a shopping basket for it? :LOL:

aye right auld yin :p it's a roox stem :LOL:

i DID have a basket but you never gave me it back :LOL:

If you bin that shitey stem I'll send you a nice silver Kore stem for free (nah sellin it on BTW yah basa) :LOL:

Pic and spec to follow the morra :)

Back