And today I did......

jimihendrix":r4zc6dah said:
kaiser":r4zc6dah said:
Today I'm going Deerstalkin!

:D

NNR_Big_08.jpg

How did it go K :)

Welcome Martyn ;) , what kind of Fiat do you have ?, classic ?

Nah - thought I'd love an Uno Turbo if I could find/afford one...I've a mk2 Punto which is being neglected at the moment due to a company car and also the small issue of a ripped oil sump. Whoops. It's my fourth Fiat and running a club dedicated to them means it won't be my last!

Liking the hardrock so far - it's earned the nickname the Ebay special,as the frame and about half of the parts were sourced there!

big.eck":38yqiu4p said:
oh aye and welcome to macretro Martyn ;)

Now that the weathers a wee bitty better I'm gonna see if I can get out on the bike a bit more regularly so I'll keep an eye oot and see what's happening!

Welcome martyn, good to see another north east loon on here, although i've been down here 10+ years i'm still telling myself i'm only visiting! And a fiat owner, we just recently picked up a barchetta for mrs rumble.

Rumble":1gibb9vi said:
Welcome martyn, good to see another north east loon on here, although i've been down here 10+ years i'm still telling myself i'm only visiting! And a fiat owner, we just recently picked up a barchetta for mrs rumble.

Superb - not sure if it's the done thing on here to promote other sites but our wee community is on the link in my profile :)

Barchettas - not bad wee motors :)

Rumble":2nmnru2o said:
This weekend I, in particular order...

Had a wee ride around glentress

Me, my wife and the bairns were at Glentress today. Were you there today? Thought I saw someone I recognized but wasn't sure as they were half turned away from me and going the other way. So it might have been you. :roll:

Anyway, ma pair wee legs are knackered, although I'm fitter than I was, it just means I go harder till I'm knackered again.

Was disappointed Spooky Woods was out of bounds due to "Timber Operations", had hoped to take the girls down it. Found other stuff that I thought I hadn't been down but realised I'd already done it with MacRetro. :LOL:

Nioce {P7 Eck and that is really cheap considering its a £400 frame :?
Only need one in 21" to turn up :(

Martyn83":105ec4xz said:
Nah - thought I'd love an Uno Turbo if I could find/afford one...I've a mk2 Punto which is being neglected at the moment due to a company car and also the small issue of a ripped oil sump. Whoops. It's my fourth Fiat and running a club dedicated to them means it won't be my last!

Liking the hardrock so far - it's earned the nickname the Ebay special,as the frame and about half of the parts were sourced there!

Uno Turbos must be rare now ?, i have a soft spot for Fiats, had a 1978 127CL as my first car, then a 1977 127L straight after, cracking little cars (now pretty rare, especially the MK1's), would love a Strada 130 Abarth or a 131 Sport or if i won the lottery a 500 Abarth 695 (going for up to 30K now i think)

Anyway, we better stop talking cars, Velo will batter us :LOL:

Back