And today I did......

The Ken":3evd7r8s said:
Is that what I'm doing then with fast days and easy days? The only cycling I do on the rest days inbetween is the 2 mile roundtrip to work. I always feel like a wee snooze after the sunday run so I must be trying fairly hard.

I do a little swimming with umK on monday but not that much as it is a school pool and his lesson - I swim alongside him.

No it means all on the same ride, say on a turbo 1 min hard, 30 sec easy, 1 min hard, 30 sec easy, along those kinda lines. There's loads of plans you can follow, Pyramid training etc etc.

Today I'm going Deerstalkin!

:D

NNR_Big_08.jpg

Put up my first post in MacRetro (hello)

Went for a quick cycle around Seaton/Brig o Balgownie - still getting used to the 'new' bike :)

Mr Panda":236jygn4 said:
Today I am planing the lower edge off 14 doors prior to waxing and sanding :evil:

Well mind with the stiles you will be planing cross grain ;)
I take it thats hand planing MrP.

dyna-ti":2idjk9u1 said:
Mr Panda":2idjk9u1 said:
Today I am planing the lower edge off 14 doors prior to waxing and sanding :evil:

Well mind with the stiles you will be planing cross grain ;)
I take it thats hand planing MrP.

Hand planing - yup, done now. Just wax/varnish to deal with.

Forgot you were a woodworker - are ye any good at tiling, plumbing and general DIY? Might have a job for you :LOL:

Hi Martyn :) Theres a few Aberdeen guys hanging around now, unfortunately most of us do most of our riding a bit further south. Might be a wee idea if we start a Northern Scotland thread....

Back