And today I did......

Went for a little run tonight,not long back :D It is bloody raw out there and i think i emptied my tear ducts in the first 5 mins :LOL:
Retro in that i more of less took my original route when i first started going a little further afield.About 10-12 miles all in.
Hope to go out to Loch Winnock to visit an old friend soon,not sure of the route though and i cant get on with route planner as i dont know where im going exactly and would probably get lost[which wouldn't be good]I'd be going during the day,probably kipping over and returning whilst its still light.

But nice ride,reminds me its not that difficult or strenuous if i just potter along.

Pretty sure the NCR (national cycle route) goes passed Lochwinnoch Andy :)

You could pick it up in Pollock park and follow it straight through.

It does indeed. Quiet easy, flat route to Lochwinnoch. Signs are quiet good but can be confusing at few points.

Unpacked the bag and cleaned the bike, really enjoyed yesterday, classic MacRetro outing :D

Going to try to edit a few pics from yesterday later.

I didn;t clean my bike last night, the front brake kept seizing on the commute this morning, not great trying to pull out at junctions. Full wash down tomorrow, might do the bike too :)

Was indeed lots of fun, my bike is still filthy, going out on the turbo in a bit, big weigh in wednesday and that burger was feckin huuuge.

Just finished cleaning my bike :) , realised i was going a bit far when i was cleaning the tyres with Autoglym rubber conditioner :LOL: , loved it yesterday though (as well as the day/ride), wanted a steel GT for ages to see what it'd ride like, was'nt disappionted :cool:

Gave the car a clean too :), will finish off the engine service this week i think.

not cleaned the trimble yet , made a wee list of bits to be done
took the crank off last night and nothing seems to be wrong tho maybe just bedding in , will re-heat treat it i think and try it again

Fitted Dunkeld loot to the big.eck Trek tonight - Syntace F99 stem (cheers K) and FSA 7075 big ring (cheers mikee). 223g saved, lovely!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back