And today I did......

zigzag":1pbwhg05 said:
aye, track pump or adapter for a foot pump Mark.

I think we need a roadie meet again this year.

Ah, so i'm expecting too much from the wee pump i bought, Halfords staff are safe for now then :LOL:

Going to order a track pump from CRC, supposed to be good for 160 psi :shock:

Join the dark side Mikee, it's spreading through MacRetro, it'll get you too :twisted:

bin there done that mark
if i want to go on the road on a bike , ill use one of several motorbikes

mistermonkeywrench":is6najh7 said:
Got up at about 11:30am.

Went to get my 'antabuse' pills from an NHS citadel.

Told my councillor that I've still being drinking on them this past week.

Didn't get any more pills because there's not really any point in taking them.

Very scared as to what's next. Can't take anymore of this shit.

Sorry.

There has been a fair bit of problems with drink in my family so if you ever want to talk to someone pm me, not got any answers but a bit of experiance and happy to listen mate, remember life is a gift and you can do anything you want.

mikee":1cj3g4wa said:
bin there done that mark
if i want to go on the road on a bike , ill use one of several motorbikes

Dont know if it'll work for me TBH, thought i'd give it a try anyway, the roads are fine, it's car drivers that do my head in :LOL:

Out on the road bike today :) , bought a track pump from Thompsons to sort the tyres, he also tightened up the rear wheel for nowt :cool:

Rides great, only problem is an annoying rattle from the redundant STI levers but these will be binned for something nicer anyway.

SAM_0361.jpg

SAM_0360.jpg

RobMac":2nmb08ia said:
You interested in a swap for those STI levers?
Ive got a pair of non-STI's here.

Cheers for the offer Rob but the seller said the shifters are gubbed, he only used them as he prefered the grip of the wider boots, besides the alloy on them is tarnished and oxidised so cosmeticaly they are mince too.

Good for launching onto a flat roof i think :), unless they are any use for spares ?

Back