And today I did......

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Got a pair of hubs from ebay

THESE will be the basis of a weenie set of road hoops. They will be laced to a set of THESE when I get round to buying them. Should make a 1000g(ish) set of wheels :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've spent the last couple of weeks chasing overpriced left hand side brifters on ebay (already got a minty Tiagra for the right hand side courtesy of mikee). Goes to Merlin Cycles tonight, checks road clearance section... 105 STI, left hand side. £34! Result.

Had a good session at my Origami class tonight, how to tear some body's achilles tendon followed by break their knee. If that didnt float yer boat how about pressure points on the neck and head, most enjoyable :shock:

Got a puncture on the roadie Cinder Cone on the way home from work, fortunately about 50metres from ma hoose :D

Startin to fix it now...... :p

Back