And today I did......

Rumble":2m3frwaq said:
Today I discovered that a bent disc rotor can not be fixed by repeatedly driving a 2 ton 4x4 over it. Too much give in the tyre I reckon.

i just use an adjustable spanner ;) i have a 10 ton press at work i'd like to try but i'll have to bend a disc first :twisted:

got a double groved 3t drop bar and a race face stem for the road bike :cool: got the crank bolt problem fixed too so it's getting there :cool:

Those carbon forks are a right load of ASS!

dsc6065nef.jpg

Day of mixed sucess selling on the 'bay, everything sold, some at a loss, some at a profit. Most importantly, I made almost exactly the figure I need to finish the latest build :D

Just need everybody to pay up now...

ZZ - is that the mpart 1" headset I can see? Did you manage to get the fit sorted ok? Haven't got around to looking at mine again.

Rumble":23w8g1kk said:
ZZ - is that the mpart 1" headset I can see? Did you manage to get the fit sorted ok? Haven't got around to looking at mine again.
Aye. Araldite, wonderful stuff. We'll see if it lasts...

velo you love an underdog don't you, got some work ahead of you on the BB and seatpost front by the looks of things. Makes it all the more rewarding though :D

Back