And today I did......

Went out on the road bike, 37.5 miles but by god it was hard, had to drag myself back the last 15 or so.

I did about 2 miles and was in agony :LOL:

Saddle was too low + i've not been on a bike in forever.

EYE OF THE TIGER :twisted: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Put a bid in on that RS-1 - in a way I hope I don't win as I'll have to mention it at home etc - but it is a dream bike for me and where the '91 Hopes belong. Will kill the idea of buying the planet x road frame I've been planning on.

Although that pro-stop rear is lovely and it is on a custom Phil disc hub.... starting to think of a San An with pro-stops front and rear and Mountain Cycle Suspenders.

Done that a few times on eBay, seen something, went "me want, me want" put a last few seconds bid in then immediately thought "feck, whit have I done, that's too much?" then hoped like mad I'd not win. Funnily enough still felt disappointed when I didn't.

I've not put in a last minute bid - it's got 4 days to go :) - still working out what to put in for a final bid - I just don't know when I will see another of these over here, I've only ever seen 4 or 5 in total and 2 of those are with mombat. This is the first time I have seen one for sale in the uk.

A really ugly but genius bike... Fisher RS-1 full sus, 1992 going by the rear prostop disc, I'd like to make it 91 spec with hope discs front and rear.

velomaniac":xp8m3hvh said:
TK what are you bidding on, I'm intrigued a pic would tell me much :?
Take a gander at the MTB ebay watch - you'll see it there V, also there's a nice one currently in the Reader's Wives too.

Back