And today I did......

old_coyote_pedaller":294rcxlk said:
We've all experienced the manic tidying that occurs before SWMBO returns.

It's such a relief when they're no there just to be able leave things lying about just where you need them.

I started racing 100cc karts a couple of years after my then wife and I split, the spare bedroom was stacked with all my tyres and engines and other spares. Why keep a perfectly good room empty?

I've just realised i have a bike in every room bar the living room and the toilet, a GT Bravado in bits all over the Kitchen, not too bad with car bits, just a set of Alleycat wheels in the spare bedroom (along with the GT Zaskar)

I'm single BTW :LOL:

jimihendrix":1tcypexy said:
old_coyote_pedaller":1tcypexy said:

It's such a relief when they're no there just to be able leave things lying about just where you need them.

I started racing 100cc karts a couple of years after my then wife and I split, the spare bedroom was stacked with all my tyres and engines and other spares. Why keep a perfectly good room empty?

I've just realised i have a bike in every room bar the living room and the toilet, a GT Bravado in bits all over the Kitchen, not too bad with car bits, just a set of Alleycat wheels in the spare bedroom (along with the GT Zaskar)

Im sayin nothin :oops:

OCP I'll drop it off the next time Im passin if your no there I'll leave it at the back door awww right ;)

jimihendrix":2infovqi said:
old_coyote_pedaller":2infovqi said:

My wife can just about tolerate bike stuff in the conservatory for short periods of time because some of the bits could be off her bike that I'm fixing or changing but there is no chance of any car bits at all.

The spare room in above quote also had alloys and engine bits from a Scirocco as well. :)

Im sharing my bed with a full set of BBS alloy of my GTi AND Ive got half of a GSXR1100 in my bath ......................... but Im sure you knew that bit wwaaaaaffffftttt! Sniff! :roll:

Back