And today I did......

Out for a ride this morning and for the first time in months didn't have to wash the bike when I got home. :D

Even though I just about wiped out turning out of the driveway, gotta love the frosty mornings ;)
The pic is from about half way, and normally by this stage the bike is totally filthy.
IMAG0075.jpg

Baron von Trumpen Bottom":1lkghyij said:
Picked my dog up from the vets and was shocked to see him as front page of the evening times.

379815_1694474378162_1726913060_843915_861328068_n.jpg

Best of luck with the wee fellas recovery ;)

There was a guy local to me with a black and white Staffy, the guy was brand new when he was sober, and always had the dog on a lead, had it with him all the time, dog seemed very well behaved, trouble was the guy would get pished, drop the lead and the dog would go mental :roll:

Also just heard the other day a local Rottie cross had to be put down for biting, the owners (an elderly woman and her daughter) let the dog roam the garden/driveway, it bit the window cleaner, the postman, but it's time was up when it bit a small boy on the face.

and today i started changing bit's on the choppa :D it now boasts an ano green headset with the iron cross on the top cap :cool: :cool: :cool:

pic's in a bit

A quote buy Big.eck :

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:57 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

far too small for me too

i'm cutting down on the dh bikes anyway

Remember this :LOL:

RobMac":bpbt8w4o said:
A quote buy Big.eck :

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:57 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

far too small for me too

i'm cutting down on the dh bikes anyway

Remember this :LOL:

i've sold an intense m1 and a 06 kona stinky , plus the choppers no a dh bike ya dafty :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Always fancied a Raliegh Chopper in Purple.

Hours of fun saying to people.

I've got a Purple Chopper.

Would you like to see my Purple Chopper.

I'm proud of my Purple Chopper.

My Purple Chopper needs a rub down after a ride.

:)

Latest posts

Back