And today I did......

sent home early too and I remember what happened to that fat bloke from 'ello 'ello so I shall be staying indoors! Lamenting my now smashed trampoline feck.

Yep, also sent home on account of a stiff breeze. I've achieved exactly nothing this afternoon, except quite a satisfying nap. Might head to the gym later, if it's not closed that is...

I really enjoy it like this :D do wish i was up north for it though :D

I was going to say ,i enjoy a good blow...but decided against it

Mikee wrote:
just in that was fanbloody tastic
took both the dogs with me , really enjoyed it loads of trees down and branches too ,30 mph and no pedaling (up hill ) well maybe not
get out there

Whit, a thought you only had the one dog now, where did you get the other one and what is it :shock:

Today due to working bloody hard the past few weeks decide as its a wee bit blowy I'd stay in bed and take a day off. Not been out all day apart from to examine the numerous fence panels blowing around the back garden :LOL:

Not the worst weather I've ever seen but its very close !

daft daughters daft black lab , jasper or spider as me and alfie prefer to call him

clockworkgazz":2obgoxpw said:
sent home early too and I remember what happened to that fat bloke from 'ello 'ello so I shall be staying indoors! Lamenting my now smashed trampoline feck.

Have you saw the trampoline video oan the news? Brilliant! :LOL: :LOL:

Back