And today I did......

old_coyote_pedaller":uuimqa05 said:
Radoslaw":uuimqa05 said:
What I missed? Topic has beeen cancelled. Oh well...

Too late and missed it as well. From the comments seemed to be entertaining.

Maybe these type of threads should have a locked section all their own so everyone can enjoy them, RetroBike Gold.

Missed it too :(
An archive does sound like a good idea.We could call it 'who's that tap tap tapping on my bridge' :LOL:

got sent home cos its windy , jeezus ,we cant cope with anything in this country anymore , health and stupidity in action
still a half day off
going up the hill in a bit

it was like summat out the simpsons when they announced the closure
100 cars cleared from the carpark in about 5 mins flat , zoom

Let us know if you get back :) I shot home at lunchtime to lash down the trampoline, workmate just lost his, looks like I'll be loosing my fence soon too.

Still not as bad as Glen Nevis yet though.

mikee":3ui7hf7n said:
got sent home cos its windy , jeezus ,we cant cope with anything in this country anymore , health and stupidity in action
still a half day off
going up the hill in a bit

it was like summat out the simpsons when they announced the closure
100 cars cleared from the carpark in about 5 mins flat , zoom

Both daughters sent home as the High school and Primary schools are shut.

Right, trying to get this straight in my head, they're inside in a building with sturdy walls and roof but it's a bit windy outside, what's the problem? They might as well send them home in the summer because the sun is shining and it's a wee bit hot, FFS.

Mike, geez a wave as you fly past.
Just realised you'll be getting blown the other way, was nice knowing you.
All the HSE arses will be tutting away because you're outside, gasp :shock: , on a windy day.

just in that was fanbloody tastic
took both the dogs with me , really enjoyed it loads of trees down and branches too ,30 mph and no pedaling (up hill :LOL: ) well maybe not
get out there

Back