And today I did......

Rumble":2wnb22u2 said:
That was my impression too, but i'm not entiely sure where the wee "horns" go in relation to the seatstays or fork brace. There doesn't seem to be room to fit them on the inside...
I just butt them up against the frame or fork. You should be able to make room, since you can rotate them to fit.

Noticed that the mounts are slightly off-centre and swapping them round (left/right calipers) has bought me a bit of room. Got them on now and they're just catching the outside tyre tread on the inside edge of the "horn". Will have to have a think about how to solve that - fork with a wider brace on the front should do it, maybe some spacers on the axle at the back - the QR seems to pull the dropouts in quite a lot as it is. That and I'll inflate the tyres to within an inch of their life!

Not sure, I'm not using any braces just now (save the one that's part of the fork obviously). The mounts are the same front and rear.

well today after work i started fitting some more bling to the oldest's bike........

1a8758f2.jpg

59dec924.jpg

e1a357f6.jpg

got a m730 rear shifter on it's way and i'm on the lookout for a matching rear short cage mech :cool:

not a bad bike for a 10 year old eh ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i've got 3 girls gazz :LOL: :LOL: and yin disc on the fronts enough like :LOL:

i'm looking for a 20" rear disc wheel as i've got an onza rear disc adaptor :cool:

Back