And today I did......

I'm glad I got my les paul a few years ago, with that and a nice vox amp i'm sorted. I'm not allowing guitars to become another money pit!

Yesterday I was weak, again. I was persuing ebay, just to pass the time you understand, and before I knew it I'd won a red and black flite to go on the xchox.

Rumble":2eto8lwb said:
Yesterday I was weak, again. I was persuing ebay, just to pass the time you understand, and before I knew it I'd won a red and black flite to go on the xchox.

Strange these lapses in memory :?

Today I was minding my business, standing at the back of the queue in the Bike Station with my handful of useful bike bits when suddenly it all went dark as if an eclipse had occurred. Cautiously I turned and I beheld the man mountain himself Big Eck :D

I helped the Bike Station by being instrumental in parting Eck with his readies for a Kona P2 fork and headset and latterly some bits from a Suntour Roller Brake. Then we adjourned to a hostelry across the road for a jar of the brewers nectar and a chat.

We then parted north and south. I was impressed by the fact Big Eck had ridden his San An from Broxburn to the Bike Station, no mean feet minding how heavy it is. He took the train back as his knee understandably was giving him gyp. A nice wee change from my usual dull Saturdays :D

clockworkgazz":3kpcbzrk said:
big.eck":3kpcbzrk said:
and today my 90's carbon liyang arrived :D

Needs a picture eck.

Today I seem to have the prospect of a kona in the not to dim and distant :cool:

i'll have a pic up tomorrow gazz ;)

what kona you getting ?

velomaniac":1x2umc6n said:
Today I was minding my business, standing at the back of the queue in the Bike Station with my handful of useful bike bits when suddenly it all went dark as if an eclipse had occurred. Cautiously I turned and I beheld the man mountain himself Big Eck :D

I helped the Bike Station by being instrumental in parting Eck with his readies for a Kona P2 fork and headset and latterly some bits from a Suntour Roller Brake. Then we adjourned to a hostelry across the road for a jar of the brewers nectar and a chat.

We then parted north and south. I was impressed by the fact Big Eck had ridden his San An from Broxburn to the Bike Station, no mean feet minding how heavy it is. He took the train back as his knee understandably was giving him gyp. A nice wee change from my usual dull Saturdays :D

i had a good day velo ;) got ice on the knee again :roll: acht well .

to top it off the steerer is 1&1/8th on the p2's and i need a 1" set :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Whats the length A to C on the P2's, are they TButted, what length is the steerer and can I have my cake'n'eat it :shock:

:LOL:

Back