And today I did......

Went past "The Bicycle Works" earlier today

They had thrown out some amberwall tyres in the bin

never stopped to look & choree them :oops:

G

Received the cadex frame today. There's a nasty deep gouge on the underside of the carbon fibre top tube, about and inch and a quarter long - it's not all the way through, but you can see it flexing under finger pressure, so it's really only good for the bin I think.

I've emailed the seller, see what we can work out. Ah the joys of ebay :?

bummer ZZ, what are you looking for in a new bike anyway or do you just want to suck it and see?

how is the stumpie feel now? I enjoyed the road ride on mine today, looking forward to the CTC on it too :cool:

Ach, was just looking for a winter project, it caught my eye, I thought carbon fibre, give that a wee go. Bit of a shame, measured it up and top tube didn't look too short either (23.5"), would have probably been a decent fit.

Stumpie is feeling right again with the flex stem on it - the Syncros was lovely, but just not enough rise on it - will take it through to Paisley on Sunday.

This years winter jacket form aldi's is a much better design but the material is a lot thinner than previous years. On the run last night I was still a little cold with 4 cycling layers on!

Today I received a letter from the TV Licencing folk asking
if my circumstances have changed, do I need a licence.
Well circumstances havent change I still dont watch the
sh#te they show on TV thats been 4 or 5 years now without
TV :?

Grumpy Rob

Took the new bike up to Willy Bains to get the bottom bracket chased and faced. Just need to fit the chain, pedals and cable up the front deraileur and I'm good to go :D

Legging it out of work, heading to Aldi in Musselburgh - going to check out the Mourinho wool(ish at 30%) tops. :)

Tam I'm pleased with mine :) as TK says the softshell is particularly good too. I got one a few years ago and its my one of my favourite bits of Autumn spring bike wear.

Latest posts

Back