And today I did......

irontam":4vn51q8m said:
velomaniac":4vn51q8m said:
Today I build a fence :D

Something very satisfying about building a wooden fence especially if you only use hand tools. Possibly because my Grandfather was a Master Joiner I like a bit of woodwork but I must point out I prefer fencing etc not dovetail joints and intricate work :cool:

Where are you sourcing your wood? I'm supposed to start on a fence (25m) next week end.

the cheapist places in west lothain for wood are Wright & MacLennan in east calder or livingston timber in pumpherston . i'm a fencer ;) well i'm a welder but i sometimes do wooden jobs :LOL:

faffed about all yesterday doing a clearout and refiling on the computer then went out and bought an external hard drive :LOL:

Must do something more useful today - like cut the hedge :cry:

bloody hedge again
thats both wheely buckets full and some leftovers
dug out a bike to go to a fellow retrobiker in exchange for another one
or 2 ....

Nothing. Sod all.

Sat on my arse watching the grand prix after having a healthy breakfast of jam pieces and a pint of milk.

Must get out later as I haven't had the chance to cycle all week.

Nice blast round Pollock park thismorning with Rado :cool:, were talking about the Braes next Sunday if anyone else is interested.

Following a discusion about GT's i've got the horn for something 16" in steel now, maybe a Bravado or an Avalanche.

Should get out and cut my Hedge but cant be arsed :)

loving the aha pic ZZ, I fitted some red chill pills onto the stumpie today too :cool:

out in craufordland yesterday, half the ride was dry then heavens opened and I had a slippy root fest, was cool espesh. the really hard/easy bit :LOL:

Sorry cannot do anything next weekend Jimi, working sat and wife working sunday.

velomaniac":25h83d5b said:
Jimi, how far are the Braes from central Paisley, if I came along I'd probably take the train ;)

About two miles, Sunday was mentioned but could maybe re-schedule to Saturday if it makes traveling easier, no problem for me but will need to see if Saturday suits Rado.

Just completed the Dundee cyclathon with miniKen and his mates, 26 miles in great weather.

Soured slightly by the trashing of my roof rack and one of the bike wheel as I was guided into the carpark by one of the volunteers via a low branch of a tree. :evil:

Latest posts

Back