And today I did......

Dr S":34gx91v4 said:
Oh the irony. On one page you have an intellegent, well educated scientist waxing lyrical about Reliant ownership and on the other you have the idiotic grease monkey who spent the few years he actually went to school smoking fags and getting 'stinky fingers' behind the science block talking 60's supercars.

That's the benefit of a good education for you.

Now where did I leave my copy of Nuts.

PMSL :LOL: :D

zigzag":laangebs said:
kaiser":laangebs said:
I appear to have bought another frame

clockworkgazz":laangebs said:
What's big bad JB (RIP) got to do with ...

ybf_logo_310x233.jpg

Tenuous, I know...

Wheres the groan emoticon :p actually see if you can work it out , think of old JB and then its the inverse of one of his features :eek:

Today I got an advance copy of Privateer mag. Absolutely fantastic it is too. Hardly any adverts, no product tests, no grouptests, not a single word on what bike you should be riding.
Loads of Retro content; story on the beginnings of UK racing with Geoff Apps, Jeremy Torr, Pete Tompkins, Paul Hinton, Brant Richards, Steve Peat and Derek Purdey amongst others. Article about OWMTB written by Ruddock, Charlie Kelly, Gary Fisher interview, a story on the first suss forks with top pics of Tomac, a big feature on restoring and collecting vintage MTBs featuring yours truely.....
All in all a brilliant read. Very classy looking, printed on good thick paper and as thick as a book. £9 a shot but worth every last penny.

Remember this is published by Rouleur and issue 1 of that magazine sells for over £200 on eBay. Buy one, read it and put it away safely!

Got my sub in too :D

right since yer rubbish or bored another clue. Its an estay.

Latest posts

Back