And today I did......

i might go and watch klunkers in me cinema

better than the shite wifeys watching on the idiot lantern

mikee":1h4p3bog said:
i might go and watch klunkers in me cinema

Up here in Elsinore a troupe of passing players are enacting an allegorical tragedy for our entertainment in the Great Hall. Might go and have a lie down now, I've been feeling a bit gippy since that bloke poured something in my ear.

clockworkgazz":1u9443da said:
voted in the bike and picture of the month comps, great entries this month!

bllx - they're all WDS BSOs / some folks need to taste the sea air and lick mist off mountain summits early in the morning :cool:

The Ken":2f3c9muo said:
Been working on miniKen's bike today, nearly there, seat and pedals and 1 tyre to buy and a couple of cables to cut to length and that's it.

What travel does that take kaiser? I've been eyeing up a transition trans am at my local shop, looks really tough but feels light to ride, very tempted, steel too.

TK it can take 100 or 125mm, given that its a 29er these are pretty much the biggest forks you can get. Trans am is a lovely looking bike, it was on the hit list till I decided to go 29. The steel vs ally bit is still lingering... at the moment ally is winning simply because theres not too much available in steel though vassago have a new frame coming out too.

clockworkgazz":2riqh6z5 said:
nice picture of jimi on his clockwork ;)

Yep, i look fantastic so i do :LOL:

Also voted in bike of the month ;)

Guilty of overlooking those threads, will need to visit them more.

Back