And today I did......

I've detoured passed johnforbikes several times since you mentioned the kona on the wall - always shut :roll:

Did phone him once and he said he'd come over but no show :evil:

Mr Panda":3j46d7q1 said:
I've detoured passed johnforbikes several times since you mentioned the kona on the wall - always shut :roll:

Did phone him once and he said he'd come over but no show :evil:

That's disapointing, he's an ok guy too, maybe need to find somewhere else for my wheels now.

Do the wheels yersell Mark. I've saw some of the stuff you've taken on and wheel building would be a piece of pish.

kaiser":39qtkhag said:
Do the wheels yersell Mark. I've saw some of the stuff you've taken on and wheel building would be a piece of pish.

Cheers K ;) , funny thing is i'm ok with stuff i know but may struggle to find the patience for something as new and fiddly as wheel building, and if it's hanging over my head i'll just keep putting the build off :roll:

go for it, it gives another level of bike building satisfaction :D

Reeeeight losers its Saturday night and I'm.........away to watch enter the dragon on bloo ray.

Been working on miniKen's bike today, nearly there, seat and pedals and 1 tyre to buy and a couple of cables to cut to length and that's it.

What travel does that take kaiser? I've been eyeing up a transition trans am at my local shop, looks really tough but feels light to ride, very tempted, steel too.

Back