And today I did......

'Machetro' that's a tool for controlling the jungle around Mikee's
manor (Ive never seen a place like it for nettles) :shock:

velomaniac":39kg2g53 said:
Why Mikee Why, you need help, one of any brand of bike is surely enough :roll:

wasn't that when you sold me number 5 was it ?
anyway 6 is a nice round number

therealkw15":2zur0k7a said:
Mikee, what's with the 'Machetro' in your sig? Is this a new redneck faction you are spinning off?

rednecks ?

fife?

see your point

Today I put one of these together , oh joy :LOL:

http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-GB/bik ... 094/43407/

After that I asked what I should do next , noticing there were no other new bikes needing to be done " you like old bikes , there's an orange that needs servicing "

Sweeeeeeet , I had spotted the clockwork on monday and wanted a sneaky go . So most of my day was going over an almost original old clockwork :cool: clearly hadn't seen a great deal of use but all the cables were rusty so those got replaced , everything checked over and cleaned , took probably 6 hours :LOL: when finished I had a bit of a ride on it ( kinda have to so everything works ) fooking sweet , my size too so fitted like a glove . Still prefer setting up cantis to discs :LOL:

What year roughly would a clockwork be with black lx groupset ? has rapidfire type shifters but 1" quill stem . There isn't even any wear to the cranks , perfect shiny black .

Took ages to set the front mech up and the noodles are those ones that make the brakes squishy so once the pads hit the rim the lever still pulls close to the bars :x At least I don't have to sell the things , it would suck having to suggest one of those when someone was after something for light touring or utility use .

Picked up Gazz's latest from a nice chap at Services near Stirling:

gazzelle.jpg

Lovely ano red FiR wheels, Shimano 600 rear mech and RX100 levers, Suntour front mech, shifters and superbe brakes and chainset. Wee barely noticeable ding in top tube, but I really rather like.

Latest posts

Back