And today I did......

Ive just noticed about 20 mins ago that somebody has
been using the roof of the car as a trampoline, gaining
access by the bonnet and then off the boot. :x

These gutless bastard who strike during the night.

RobMac":19q2h8n6 said:
Ive just noticed about 20 mins ago that somebody has
been using the roof of the car as a trampoline, gaining
access by the bonnet and then off the boot. :x

These gutless bastard who strike during the night.

I'd break the f*ck*rs legs if i caught him :x , will the dents push out ?

Still doing work on the Polo for it's MOT :roll: , noticed a knocking noise from the front last weekend, convinsed it was the N/S shocker as everything else seemed tight, bought a new one, spent thismorning fitting it, removed the old shocker (strut insert) noticed it looked quite new and felt ok when pushed up and down, then noticed the steering rack gaiter torn (quite hard to see as the rack is behind the engine), gave the rack a shake, it's the friggin rack thats knackered :x , going to have to pack it with grease, fit new gaiters and hope for the best :roll:

On a lighter note, had a ride around the Braes thisafternoon, recon i can work out a decent circuit if anyone is interested in doing it on a midweek :)

DM":19q2h8n6 said:
Now the light is already fading (at 16:30 in August!).

Where is this ?, still nice and sunny at 19:30 here in central Scotland :)

well between painting rojo's bike/forks today i got bored so built this.........

IMG_0257.jpg

all the young ones round here use bikes like this :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and in the right section...

I spent the weekend sorting 2 of my 4 sheds - painted 2 of them and filled one with the bikes that are not being used (6). The big shed will be cleared out at some point this week for Winter duties. :)

Looks like I could have some big outlays coming my way - gear box is starting to fail on the touran (Yes mikee, I know). We can borrow a car while it is being fixed but MrsKen is the only one insured to drive. I might be refitting those panniers for Tesco runs. :cry:

Now in work "doing" a poster for my sister's uni course. :( ...or am I surfing retrobike.

eck that looks like a bmx but I know the real size of that saddle :eek: looks like desperate dans bike :LOL:

went out a run tonight and it was lovely :D

kaiser":3ove8fs8 said:
eck that looks like a bmx but I know the real size of that saddle :eek: looks like desperate dans bike :LOL:

went out a run tonight and it was lovely :D

it's big , but it's comfy ;) it came with the bike new in 2000 , i still have the forks somewhere too :shock: and the £500 receipt :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

went for a wee trip southwards this afternoon and went up a Munro near Crianlarich, Cruach Ardrain :D

From the sunny top I could see all over the Central Belt - thought of youse all :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Note to self - Must do this more often

I also won a set of Reba lowers today, should get my pair built up soon and fitted to the Salsa :) their bright yellow though :shock:

Back