And today I did......

Yeah but realistically on a wet November morning is a Porsche or lotus going to start :LOL:

I might just steal the other halfs car keys just in case .

They're not even dodgy quotes like when I pretend to be a lady , no no claims as they lapsed , parked on the road with no alarm .

Cheers guys :D rob calm yersell, ZZ good call now Ecuried :D therealkw next year = singlespeed, jimi cheers bud, perry I wax the beard back and the effect is similar to sharkskin, mikee I have some GT stickers for it :LOL:

perry":25mry8kk said:
Yeah but realistically on a wet November morning is a Porsche or lotus going to start :LOL:

alas twas the death knell of my Capri, one late day for work too many and the next thing you know I've got a Focus :cry:

I know how a capper works though , if it's not an old ford I haven't a clue :LOL:

Why isn't anyone telling me that a ropey old porsche is a bad idea ? I've done a little bit of reading and apparently they are as reliable as any car its age .

If I buy one I'm blaming macretro !

The best car advice I can give is don't listen to Jimi (or velo for that matter) you'll either end up in a grp B rally car or a reliant robin.

good luck Kaiser, and this is not just because you mauled my Munter2, but that really is hideous- could look better with another drinks holder :LOL:

clockworkgazz":2269ke5e said:
good luck Kaiser, and this is not just because you mauled my Munter2, but that really is hideous- could look better with another drinks holder :LOL:

I've discarded the two rear bottles and fitted some optics.

kaiser":88zpmk32 said:
clockworkgazz":88zpmk32 said:

I've discarded the two rear bottles and fitted some optics.

:LOL: :LOL:

single malt I hope

Back