And today I did......

i have an exage rear mech in the spares box if you want it ? i've never used it and the chances are thin that i'll ever use it :LOL:

i'll swap you a raleigh frame for it ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

oh like that is it velo ?

that you embro massif doin blood homes

you'll love it anyway :LOL:

i'll gladly see mike have dibbs on it velo ;) but if for some reason he doesnt take it (if you ever part with it) then i'd have it ;)

Velo you really should let Eck take the Pantera, it's bloody embarassing that he is beating us downhill on a Raleigh Massif :)

Velo,

If your Pantera was originally shimano equipped, it would have had exage U Brake and 500LX Cranks, but Deore LX front and rear mechs (with a long cage rear mech) and rapidfire shifters, plus (for some reason) what appeared to be XT cantis.

I had one that exact colour and year, as did a friend (shortly after he saw mine). They seem to be listed as suntour equipped in some places, but mine was definitely shimano (and that was brand new).

Oh and if anyone ever sees one the same colour, in an 18" frame, with mint sauce stickers on it and a home made gorilla headlock, please clobber the thieving git that's got it and return it to me ;)

The Ken":1pyu5pub said:
Velo you really should let Eck take the Pantera, it's bloody embarassing that he is beating us downhill on a Raleigh Massif :)

ave told you , it's not the bike it's the bottle factor :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hit Lidls and bought some 'sports' glasses with 3 lenses (£4), running top (£5), Heartrate monitor watch (£13) and some stretchy bandages.

Glasses look alright, although no ventilation at the top. Top's quite thin, but will do for summer jogging and biking and watch has a pretty crappy interface, but will do nicely for 13 quid - Much more features than my £50 quid Polar, including lap timing and replacable battery in the heart strap. Quite happy.

Also put some slicks on the Rockhopper, doesn't look quite as undertyred as I thought it would.

Back