And today I did......

big.eck":3no4kl8x said:
the alfas looking great si ;)

today i fitted some new cranks :D

What are they Eck?Middleburn by any chance.I cant make them out properly but they look a little like those fat ones they did[and if so you have you found the cracks yet :LOL: ]

thankyou dave :D

nope andy , their l&m downhill cranks , they do take a middleburn spider but there solid cnc so aint gona crack anytime soon :twisted: :LOL: :LOL:

Nipped out to Big Ecks manor earlier to pic up his old DH8 frame :)

Wasted no time in stripping it down and fondling it's bits :LOL:

dh8.jpg

Rear section has some oxidisation so will strip the laquer off and polish it up, front section will get a forest camo paint job (like the Klunker), will replace the Intense stickers :) , have ordered a green anodised DMR front hub, green FSA headset, will be using 24" green DMR rims (going for 24" wheels to reduce the horse like height of the beast) so the general look will be green camo/green anodized , got my eye on a set of Marzocchi Shivers on E-bay at the moment, it'll either be these or Monster T's.

Got these monster brakes to go on it, Hope DH4 and Enduros with pro levers and 203mm rotors, have also ordered the adaptor plates, may buy some carpets soon too :LOL:

hope.jpg

if you buy carpets ,you'll need to buy a hoover

looks like a goodun

today i , went for a trundle with robmac

committed sacrilege by killing a living beast

yup i know ,but it was only a fly ,the dubious bit was the weapon i chose

a 1994 gt catalog

i know what was i thinking ...........

jimihendrix":vajskeu1 said:
Nipped out to Big Ecks manor earlier to pic up his old DH8 frame :)

Wasted no time in stripping it down and fondling it's bits :LOL:

dh8.jpg

Rear section has some oxidisation so will strip the laquer off and polish it up, front section will get a forest camo paint job (like the Klunker), will replace the Intense stickers :) , have ordered a green anodised DMR front hub, green FSA headset, will be using 24" green DMR rims (going for 24" wheels to reduce the horse like height of the beast) so the general look will be green camo/green anodized , got my eye on a set of Marzocchi Shivers on E-bay at the moment, it'll either be these or Monster T's.

Got these monster brakes to go on it, Hope DH4 and Enduros with pro levers and 203mm rotors, have also ordered the adaptor plates, may buy some carpets soon too :LOL:

hope.jpg

:shock: it's never looked so clean :oops: can't wait to see it all camo'd up ;)

The DH8 is gonna look superb in cammo finish, shivers are the business mate ;)

Eck thats a good stash of anno you got there, think i recognise the purple bolts :cool:

G

Back