And today I did......

zigzag":16f7nvn3 said:
kaiser":16f7nvn3 said:
Went swimming today as I realised I hadnt really done too much :oops: Was pleasantly surprised that I did 100 lengths with no problem and only boredom holding me back :D
1156.jpg

Avoiding that palm tree in the middle probably made it more like 150 lengths. Stop being so modest! :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thats pretty cool Rumble, theres a pair of Sunn forks in the for sale somewhere.

I think someone is selling off loads of cheap Sunn bikes on e-bay, there was a cracker on here a few days ago where the guy picked up a complete bike for £80!

Today my elusive On-One forks eventually arrived, less than an hour later they were fitted, and very nice it looks as well. Recalibrating the V brakes was a bigger pain truth be told. I even managed to cut the steerer millimeter perfect at my first attempt.

As an attempt at an apology they included a free set of the V brake adaptors for free. Which would be nice if I didn't already have a set as I explained both in an e-mail and over the phone, a £15 credit note would have been nicer.

The bike now feels incredibly direct in it's steering and easy to flick over obstacles. However I'm having to practice to get back into the habit of a light hold on the bars or I'll have tennis elbow in no time.

The down side is as I continue to add nice bits to the bike it makes the derelict condition of the paint on the frame look even worse. Time to stop buying bits and put the money towards getting the frame refurbished.

built this

then went up blairadam with some mates for a thrash

first day of the holidays

Two council officials and a senior elected member in conversation this afternoon in a public park in Dunoon.

Guess which one of us got a direct hit from a seagull flying overhead? :LOL:

Bloomin' brand new worn once Montane storm jacket as well :evil:

4730825689_884b38cc5c_b.jpg

4731386694_5b371fd5b3_b.jpg

Twenty three months after the last sighting, a certain blood red Italian car has finally returned to the lanes of Northumberland.

Perfect right out of the box. MOT in the morning and then I have to put some serious miles on it over the next 10 days before heading to France.

Back