And today I did......

Today I mainly got the nastiest beartrap bite I've had in years.

Cycling on a path on the flat in a local park footpath :(

Turned around to chat to my wife and hit a pair of unseen big lumps caused by tree roots under the tarmac that fired me straight in the air out the saddle, off the pedals and resulted in having to pick a bit of flesh (meat?) off my leg.

It's awfy sair.

.....and when I was a lad homework was handwritten by pen in a jotter with NO MISTAKES, otherwise it would mean a sharp rap or six across one's knuckles with Madame "Strict but Fair" Kerr's steel ruler :shock:

Mr Panda":190a4k2a said:
.....and when I was a lad homework was handwritten by pen in a jotter with NO MISTAKES, otherwise it would mean a sharp rap or six across one's knuckles with Madame "Strict but Fair" Kerr's steel ruler :shock:

a pen :shock: we were only allowed to use pencils at my school :LOL: thankfully the belt/whip/ruler was'nt allowed when i was still there :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

big.eck":baqh9n9a said:
The Ken":baqh9n9a said:
Today miniKen handed in his school project...

Skate Culture on Youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knE3f85pa-A

He did all the title animations, shot half the video, (his mates and I shot the other half), and directed the editing (very strictly) - quite a nice end to primary school.

thats cool as ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Agreed, superb work. I shall be asking for a BMX for my birthday...

zigzag":1lvw9nc8 said:
big.eck":1lvw9nc8 said:
The Ken":1lvw9nc8 said:
Today miniKen handed in his school project...

Skate Culture on Youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knE3f85pa-A

He did all the title animations, shot half the video, (his mates and I shot the other half), and directed the editing (very strictly) - quite a nice end to primary school.

thats cool as ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Agreed, superb work. I shall be asking for a BMX for my birthday...

i think i have all the bits (apart from the brakes) to build one if you want :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back