And today I did......

tazio ?

how much differance does 2mm make to your brake posts

can't see it mattering a stuff tbh

mikee":11mvwx06 said:
tazio ?

It's the centre to centre distance on the pre threaded holes to take adaptors to fit the V brakes on. So the holes in the adaptors and forks don't mate up properly. The adaptors are nicely made little aluminium gizmos that are shaped to fit flushly against the legs of the fork. So the 2mm difference is completely unworkable and you couldn't even bodge it on as it would sit proud of the leg. The leg that works shows how nicely they are made and how tidy they look. The aren't the type that go around the fork leg.

http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/FSOOCBS/on-one-bolt-on-canti-bosses---m6-thread

Tazio":ye8zesqb said:
mikee":ye8zesqb said:
tazio ?

It's the centre to centre distance on the pre threaded holes to take adaptors to fit the V brakes on. So the holes in the adaptors and forks don't mate up properly. The adaptors are nicely made little aluminium gizmos that are shaped to fit flushly against the legs of the fork. So the 2mm difference is completely unworkable and you couldn't even bodge it on as it would sit proud of the leg. The leg that works shows how nicely they are made and how tidy they look. The aren't the type that go around the fork leg.

http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/FSOOCBS/on-one-bolt-on-canti-bosses---m6-thread

ahh i see now

every days a school day

:LOL:

today

Today I got stared at, very hard, by a guy in a white van while out on the Mission.
Dunno why, just un-nerved me a bit is all.

Dave

mop'd around in the sun, cut grass, watered plants :shock: and cycled into town to buy Fathers Day pressie :D

Locked the Breezer up beside a tasty old Motobecane roadie that's not moved for a week or so :cool: ;)

Re: today

Tnega":27fdmu09 said:
Today I got stared at, very hard, by a guy in a white van while out on the Mission.
Dunno why, just un-nerved me a bit is all.

Dave

probably had the hots for ya :D

Latest posts

Back