And today I did......

RobMac":3ng3jous said:
Stumbled across a CTC meet at Kinghorn Loch :oops:
I was on the Kona had them Smokes hummin on the tarmac
went home on the coastal path, I was goin well today :twisted:

Got the calculator out today my average speed was 18mph over 12miles with knobleys on :D

Bought a starnut.

All I need now are my new forks to arrive and then it's hammertime!

Obviously after a bit of nervous pipe cutter time.

Tazio, I wouldn't cut exactly to size it for a couple of days, at least until you find the height you are happy with after a few rides.

for the last 2 weekends I have mostly been making this for ultraMiniKen's Birthday... well in between the rain showers...

IMG_5383.jpg

IMG_5377.jpg

IMG_5376.jpg

IMG_5381.jpg

Cool!

Can I have one?? :cool:

Today i finished the Yo
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=105825

....and came into work extra early, fired up the Alfa and blasted it up and down the industrial estate (without windows or a bonnet :LOL: ). At first I was disapointed as i thought the clutch was slipping. I then realised that it was wheelspin through the first three gears- in the dry!! Man its got serious power now :D

The Ken":z7svqlkq said:
Tazio, I wouldn't cut exactly to size it for a couple of days, at least until you find the height you are happy with after a few rides.

Damn Straight, it's all about the spacers, of which I have a few. Though I'm also going to get rid of the riser bars which are driving me mad so it's all a bit variable just now.

Very nice TK,you really spoil them :cool: :LOL:
But am i the only one thinking that platform is a little high not to have netting or something around it :?

Latest posts

Back