And today I did......

On a raid deep into Clockworkgazz - Kaiser territory :twisted: to sunny Ayr then evening repartis in Glesca at a microbrewery near Battlefield :D

Clockwork, t'was called :D

Now - Gazz - what exactly is the DICK INSTITUTE? :shock:

Man you need to give us advanced warning and I'll take some time off to show you the "dick" personally :twisted:

come to the home of "the scheme!" :oops:

clockworkgazz":f4dijh1g said:
Man you need to give us advanced warning and I'll take some time off to show you the "dick" personally :twisted:

come to the home of "the scheme!" :oops:

I thought I saw you in it last night picking up your giro. The guy had the same 'burberry' trackie you've goat.

and indeed several of your old burds were on the show, no wonder you got rid of them, some right hook on her :LOL:

got some 80's sugino cranks and a matching ground control coming from that hero of a man Rob, the dale will then be ready to roll, need a nice, dry, sunny, sedate retro-only ride to try her out :cool:

New grips on the Azonic, first set I've came across with a manual :eek: fitted a chain keeper doodah which is kinda cobbled together from a whole one. And ersed about with the forks( RTFM may be required) soundin kinda sloshy too so may need a service soon*.

*next year :LOL:

Im back to work on tues (after 6 months off mate :oops: )
so kinda needing the money & with one day off a week again, Im not going to get to use it, but it has been my rider since I got it, its great, sorry to see it go but as you know, these things happen for a reason ;)

G

Back