And today I did......

clockworkgazz":1lwetig0 said:
I realised that the 1983 peugeot P12 bike I got off the bay is yet again to small for me :?

56cm is to cramped- nice bike but I think it will have to be put up for sale, shame as it was pretty cool.

A 56cm should be near as damnedest for you, where are you finding it too small?

Today I'm huddled in front of the PC wrapped in blankets feeling crap, bloody ME :evil:

Thats my excuse for being on here when I should be working, Whats yours :?: :LOL:

velomaniac":2yqcpgfs said:
Thats my excuse for being on here when I should be working, Whats yours :?: :LOL:

"Suspected anneurism " from when I was last at G.T almost a year to the day :roll:

Anyway, looks like thats where we are going this weekend huh :LOL: :LOL:

G

kaiser":8w3tti4j said:
clockworkgazz":8w3tti4j said:
I realised that the 1983 peugeot P12 bike I got off the bay is yet again to small for me :?

56cm is to cramped- nice bike but I think it will have to be put up for sale, shame as it was pretty cool.

prob the top tube lenght is to short and I just don't really get on with the low stretched out position, find it not as comfy as the more sit up and beg mt bike position.

Out on the trails tonight- happy days.

clockworkgazz":pfi82p2y said:
kaiser":pfi82p2y said:
clockworkgazz":pfi82p2y said:

prob the top tube lenght is to short and I just don't really get on with the low stretched out position, find it not as comfy as the more sit up and beg mt bike position.

Road bike generally aren't jump on and ride types. A wee bit of conditioning is required especially the older bikes that made less compromise for comfort compared to todays more relaxed affairs. Anyway I can tell its just another excuse, sell it and be done. The darksides no fur yee :LOL: though if I could convince you to come out on one road ride I could mibee change yer mind.

kaiser":2dixkz1s said:
Today I opened a big parcel of purple stuff :twisted:

worthless.gif

kaiser":x368clqd said:
clockworkgazz":x368clqd said:
kaiser":x368clqd said:
clockworkgazz":x368clqd said:

Road bike generally aren't jump on and ride types. A wee bit of conditioning is required especially the older bikes that made less compromise for comfort compared to todays more relaxed affairs. Anyway I can tell its just another excuse, sell it and be done. The darksides no fur yee :LOL: though if I could convince you to come out on one road ride I could mibee change yer mind.

ok......I still need to put on the new white bar tape and get an amber wall tyre before I sell so I will keep her until we can do a "short" run just to really convince myself that it really is rank rotten ;)

LTS is sold :( , friggin loved that bike, ten years we've been together, FSR is gone too, feels wierd having no projects, just riders :LOL:

Back