And today I did......

IMG_0057.jpg

a wee undercoat :D

RobMac":1sp0xzbb said:
velomaniac":1sp0xzbb said:
Been wired up to a 24hour ECG to try and figure out why I have had bouts of iregular heart beat :?

SNAP! :D

Hey, I've had the 24hr Holter monitor treatment this year too, as a culmination of feeling crap most winters, having a rather slow heartbeat (as low as 32 bpm at times!) and bursts of 220+bpm on the HRM when I'm warming up.

That 3 out of not many of us have had this treatment suggests that cycling Does Something To Your Heart. May not necessarily be bad though- the doctor who is a cyclist at our practice is of the opinion that regular cyclists have big healthy hearts that GPs are unused to seeing, and is of the opinion that you need to make sure you are not stuck on medication you don't need.

In my case an echocardiogram last year and follow up this year suggests to the cardiologist that indeed I have a big healthy heart, so fingers crossed he's right.

Best wishes Velo, hope the outcome is as ressuring for you.

Thars some nice kit there mikee :)

done heehaw today, just missed out on a frame I had my eye on but it did go for higher than I was really wanting to spend. Now have to control my spend urge :twisted:

:eek: cool stuff al, had a punt on one of those a while back, get the pics up then.

velomaniac":1uv9bqrz said:
Been wired up to a 24hour ECG to try and figure out why I have had bouts of iregular heart beat :?

Also visited EBC and perused their spring/summer catalogue and spotted a great Ecurie MacRetro top see Endura Nationalflag top, cant post picture for some reason
:?

Ive had a heart murmur for as long as I can remember, so has my own doctor.

I have that iregular heart beat now and again, possibly aggravated by
strong coffee and some spirits.

Ive had cancer in the past.

As far as I can make out Im the oldest MacRetro on here, I regularly cycle for 5 hours or more so Im not to concerned.

Back