And today I did......

Jesus!!! What the hell is going on in here?
I hope everyone is better soon and back to fitness ready for the winter. A scunner that we have a few serious issues for Jim, Rob and Col, take it easy guys and hope to hear of you building it up slowly over the winter.

Jamie

Re:

Sorry to hear that Jim :?
The Docs sorting me out never gave any inclination that it would take this length of time to get over my surgery. I could have understood if I was in poor health at the start and maybe if I smoked, took drugs, drank, over weight, poor diet or did no exercise.

Re: Re:

velomaniac":30j32in0 said:
Clubby speaks pharmacian, I'm currently learning a bit of that and might one day be able to translate :LOL:

No I think John was right about Clubby as I reckon he looks like a Klingon :mrgreen:

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":1i14xawt said:
RobMac":1i14xawt said:
maybe if I smoked, took drugs, drank, over weight, poor diet or did no exercise.

Aye but I bet ye never telt yer doctor aboot the hoors?

What do you and Keith have to do with Rob's health?

Is it catching? Have spent the summer having various scans and my insides explored from both ends culminating in a little op. At least i now have a diagnosis following biopsies and pain management. Hardly done any riding since my tour. Was determined to complete it before I gave in to the quacks.

Might get out for a very short ride today as I'm feeling a bit less delicate. Only worked 3 days since july.

Back