And today I did......

Re:

Today I've decided for next years BIG BIRTHDAY 50th I'm gonna have one of my motorbikes back on the road. Get back to drink, drugs and rock'n'roll at the bike rallies :cool:

Re: Re:

jimo746":1exr43ol said:
RobMac":1exr43ol said:
Today I deleted all of my photos then closed my account on PhotoFucket and yes I do understand the consequences.

All my bike build threads on here had the photos linked from Photobucket :(

I've started to download my photos from PB and will delete my account once done.
Just need to find a secure photo hosting site (or attach images directly to the build threads), if I ever find time to do that :facepalm:

I know what you mean Jim but I ain't gonna be held to ransom/blackmailed by no internet site fu'km :evil:

s-l1600.jpg

I've been told if I want to be any good at gnar downhill stuff I needs gears and full suspensions.

Luckily I saw this on eBay a few days ago at a reasonable price and it's local, so stuck in a bid.

Lo and behold, the power of N+1.

Now I am ready to take on the Ft William downhill. What handlebar grips for 30' jumps?

Also, should I also get one of those head protector plastic hats?

And Jamie - it also doubles as a cargo bike... :)

Whoa! What can I say, ....what can I say. It's....different :) You never cease to surprise me.
happy trails, or is that for the Rough Stuff Audax?

Jamie

Re: Re:

RobMac":7uazynfh said:
Today I've decided for next years BIG BIRTHDAY 50th I'm gonna have one of my motorbikes back on the road. Get back to drink, drugs and rock'n'roll at the bike rallies :cool:
The Buell?

Re:

Today ............................... :cry:
I moved the wee blue Focus on, it was a great car it really got ma juices flowing, great fun.
It was the reason I went after the Tango Car more of the same but better I hoped (it was).

Re:

Today I found my last TV licenses it expired on 29/02/04 and blow me if its wasn't hiding under a old unopened pay packet.

You'd hardly believe it :shock:

Back