And today I did......

the weight weenie thing is just the engineer in me
like fannying about with bits ,machining 2 grams off a seatpost clamp
and all that stuff

clockworkgazz":d7ftv0sw said:
does look like a great ride out Si, beautiful part of the world, thought you might take the fat?

I would like to but it still has a road cassette on the back which would be a killer in the lakes. Bottom bracket bearings are getting grumbly too and I need to order some from Rody. I will have it up and running for next months 3 Tribes encounter in the Peaks though.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Packed the car today in readiness for the Lakes. Got a nice solo nightride planned for friday night followed by a little pub action. Finally worked out how to pack away the pop up tent that I have had for 2 years too :roll:
Weather forcast is looking good so fingers crossed for a weekend of sunshine and big vistas.

they pop up tents are a bugger si , still havent put mine away properly after a year :oops: :LOL:

page one hundred :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Went for quickie ride and found out how unfit i am. Oh and i must tighten crank bolts up more :oops:

Big fella, hope the wife is feeling better soon. And I'd think she'll be more in need of retail therapy than yourself! ;)

Car mostly packed for SSEC, I think kitchen sink should fit sideways in passenger footwell :? Weather looking good too. Some haggis and my dad's epic stovies frozen and ready for the coolbox. Bottle of Drambuie and some of Tunnocks finest will also be smuggled over the border.

Back