And today I did......

went for a 40 min run tonight, if there is a self propelled activity that is more tedious, less enjoyable and more of a waste of the precious time we have on this green and pleasant land I have yet to do it- this pain is for you kaiser!

i hate running
do it some times when out with the dogs proper running ,not the fat
bloke in asdas carpark stuff ,tho it probably looks the same
gets me thinking why didn't i just bring a bike

i feel your pain gazz

Running's great, in Falkirk you are providing a community service - the neds can vent their anger on you instead of an old person... Lads throw empty can's of red bull atcha, while the nedettes content themselves by screaming indecipherable obscenities. And for some reason they're always in a Corsa.

Kwality man, I need to start running with a Staffy.

DANGER - MODERN CONTENT!

Inspired by Velo's possible interest in a modernish frame, and the fact he didn't buy it from me, I dusted this down, fitted pedals and went for a spin in the local forest :D First time out on it for over a year .

bianchi082.jpg

bianchi083.jpg

bianchi085.jpg

bianchi093.jpg

bianchi095.jpg

bianchi100.jpg

2 hours of dammed good fun it was too, gears that work (all 27 of them :p ), brakes that brake, tyres that grip, shocks that shock (albeit a bit tired) and a rear end as compliant as concrete :LOL:

Something in me really likes the bike and its stealthy graphics so I might hang onto it for a while.......maybe. Love the ridiculously expensive XTR cables, which thankfully were only £8 a set from CRC Flood Sale a couple of years back :LOL:

Got pretty wet over the last 20 minutes however so possibly in the market for new w/proofs prior to Blackmount :?

Like the fork graphics Mr P, Polaris missile meets Ska's finest 'The Selecter'.

As I was dribbling on to poor Velo yesterday, disc brakes... they make all the difference.

zigzag":14avdask said:
Like the fork graphics Mr P, Polaris missile meets Ska's finest 'The Selecter'.

As I was dribbling on to poor Velo yesterday, disc brakes... they make all the difference.

I was quite keen on Bananarama and The Fun Boy Three for a while - although that doesn't necessarily explain the checkered tape which appears on a number of my bikes/motorcycles and cars :LOL: Nope - can't explain that logically at all :p

BTW - the thought of you dribbling onto Velo :shock:

is that what happens when wifey walks out of your life

can we have a puke smiley please

Back