And today I did......

LikeClockwork":30ao8zvh said:
Ah ya b*gger, so it was you that was bidding against me.... :facepalm:

:LOL: :LOL:
Damn it. Thought I was going to get it for a steal when I saw the finishing time and the fact nobody bidded. Ach well.

firedfromthecircus":30ao8zvh said:
Interesting looking frame. Is that Doug Bradburys name on it? What's the story?
Aye, he designed it. Don't know much about it aside from what Google told me - stumbled upon it while looking for a suitable frame. Fits the bill size wise, and is a wee bit different. And no cracks :D Chainstay and seatstay bridges are most funky.

Re:

Soz.... :facepalm:

Can't remember what it went for now, but just I've always wanted one after seeing one in a shop window years ago. Can't think I bid it up that high as by finances are in a delicate position at the mo. As in, non existent.... :roll:

Good luck with the build, should make a cracking little bike for the girl.

Nice sunny afternoon road ride. First ride of the year in just a jersey, but still plagued by that bloody wind. Don't think we've had a still day in over 3 months.

Re:

I picked up the April edition of "What Mountain Bike" and its got a "best 10 trail tyres review" and guess what was best of test? Yes you've guessed it my tyre of choice the Bonty XR4 Team Issue and you's lot think I talk shite :mrgreen:

Well,its nice to see everyone with so much time on their hands for going on cycling jaunts.
I spent the entire day sanding and ive still a board to do.

Although i did get a 15 minute potter in last week.

Ive a couple of folding bonty Jones's youre more than welcome to Rob. XR2 and ACX-B Logo's are nice condition too so you can at least look the part.

Nice frame Aaron :) I've a nice spesh saddle you can have for it. Rather big ass type im afraid :)

Re:

Today I visited Edinburghs R I and had a chat with the cardio-thoracic surgeon, to cut a long story short I'll be out of the game for the second half of the year :?

Back