And today I did......

Re:

Nipped out to the metropolis (Leven) on the S/S about 1.30 for a baguette et croissant (fulled roll ana bun) FM was it baltic, 5deg C, blue skies, brilliant sunshine BUT f'kin freezin :(

Rode a bike !!!!!!!!!!!

Santa came early for me coz I've been such a good boy, so got bus into town to pick up my prezzie and rode home. Only 6.5 miles and it was pitch black and freezing but it felt so good. Shoulder felt fine, although I may need to flip stem for longer rides at the moment, just to take some weight off my hands.
It's been a long 3 months.

Re:

Took pity on the bored looking GPZ1100 sitting patiently in the garden and nipped for an hour out in docs, denims and a wincheater before putting it into garage to shelter from incoming snow :xmas-big-grin:

Had a quick look at the Bridgestone which I've barely used since Mount Keen with Freddie in the "Summer" and have just realised I dreamed I'd sold it last night :shock:

:D

How do you get him to look wistfully into the distance in every pic?

And who's behind the wall? :LOL:

Opened the monthly supply box from CRC, installed the new 120mm stem on the kenesis, moved the saddle forward and ventured out into the atrocious weather
Despite the wind and the driving rain stinging my delicate features, thoroughly enjoyed being out after few days laid up with the man flu. The change of position is much better, sitting a little further forward and closer to the BB meant i wasn't moving about the saddle so much and peddling motion felt more efficient especially on the up stroke. The longer stem is keeping my back straighter and chest open.

Just need the cleat wedges to turn up to complete round 1 of my self-diagnosed bike fit treatment.

Back