And today I did......

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":c5z5sory said:
The whole day? :shock:

I'm trying to get myself up aff ma arse tae go oot on bike, no succeeding. Lazy bastard, it's such a great day as well.

Ave got the bike on the car the noo Im heading over your way do you want me to pick you up (am no dear) :shock:

Re: Re:

kaiser":3lpbvgn8 said:
Booked next years biking holiday :D :D Viva La Spania , heading south with Ciclo Montana.

Better get training, they're renound for giving guests a right pasting!
Jealous, been out with Freeride Spain three times. Huge climbs but the views and descents are amazing.

dyna-ti":11ux1ryi said:
What a pair :shock:

Well, we were a pair but no for long. I fell aff like an auld fanny and gave my pelvis a guid dunt on a log. I'll leave it to Rob to describe the noise I was making. Greetin like a wean/wee lassie might be in there. Jeezo, it wis sair. Manfully :facepalm: struggled on for a bit but I had to abandon Rob and run away hame. A handful of paracetamol and some sugary tea followed by a "wee lie doon" and I think I'll live, just soft tissue damage.
So the limelight is still on you clubby, was thinking about you not being able/allowed to ride, made me a wee bit panicky when I thought I'd really hurt myself. Hope you get on yer bike sooner rather than later mate.

Re:

Today I had a good session at Blairadam, sunny, cool and nay wind braw. Trails were dry and free from other bikers, I was there from 2.30/2.45'ish till 5.30 the first 20-30 mins I was riding like a girl/OCP then I got in the zone :twisted: I cleared every section, up & down every thing and didn't run out of gas, with no stops (except for a pee) :shock:

I've gotta mention Bontrager XR4 Team Issue tyres get the pressure right and their excellent and they still roll no bad even at low'ish pressure (I will be gettin another pair).
'ALSO' I've got to give Rock Shox Revelations 110-140mm a mention as well AGAIN get the air pressures right and their no bad at all, its worth experimenting with the PSI. I can detect a slight twist (I think) at the 140mm setting when riding a drop/turn combo but then again I'm sure most 9mm QR forks would. But the bottom line is 'I like them' now ;)

Back