And today I did......

velomaniac":2fgyvgho said:
Busy weekend you had ZZ. Must get up there again sometime !
I've actually got sore index fingers from gripping the bars so much.

Great weekend of cycling really! Nice extended bimble round the local stuff on Saturday, then a trundle around some of Velo's local trails with the Edinburgh MTB Meetup group on the Sunday, finished off with a pint at the Sun Inn. Weather and trails were just great (apart from all the nettles which haven't had the decency to die back properly yet). :evil:

big.eck":26nvmag5 said:
been busy building the cave mk2 :LOL: haven't bought anything retro for a while sadly but i've bought a few bits for the manitou ht so it's coming along nicely :cool:

bought an orange five frame and changing the colour (an orange must BE orange) i've had a huge clearout too .

not sure if i've posted a pic of my jumpbike since i've finished it but i built my wee lassie a smaller replica :LOL:

think i've spent just over £600 on it :shock: :LOL:

No my kind of bikes Eck, but I love the matching Big daddy bear and wee baby bear style you've got going on there. :LOL:

Needed to post a letter so I rode to post box then down to the end of the village. Not very far but no pain from shoulder. Couldn't feel anything wrong while gripping and steering. Still not able to risk falling off yet, but will see what consultant says next Tuesday.

Did my 'Tour of Arran' today. Only, I didn't make it to Arran :roll:.

Had to pick kiddo up at 4pm, so thanks to time pressure, I ended up doing the 'Three Ferries' loop: Dunoon to Colintraive, [ferry], Rhubodach to Rothesay (via the south of the island), [ferry], Wemyss Bay to Gourock, [ferry]. The run itself is not too shabby - some uppy bits, some downy bits, and some flatty bits. Plenty of scenery! Recommended! :D

Back