And today I did......

Re:

Sorry to hear that ZZ electrics are like a black art to me :?
On the bright side Im up and running again.

So, as I've had time to spare I've been out on the S/S for a short'ish high intensity session :twisted:

good luck with that ZZ, when it happened to my old mazda - the choice was £900 for working ABS or £25 to have the ABS warning light switched off and have no ABS...

I'd my Audi in a few weeks ago with a dashboard panel going out intermittently. They couldn't find a fault so left a voicemail kindly offering to replace the whole instrument cluster for only £950 inc vat. Was away to phone to say no thanks when they phoned back to say they'd spoken to Audi who were going to pay 70% but only if I could take a photo of it not working. Such an easy thing with a bloody intermittent fault! Been ok again since the day I phoned to book it in and got a new car on order anyway, so just hoping it lasts until the end of May.

If he can't crack it tomorrow, I'll just live with it. It passes it's MOT since the ABS light doesn't come on for a few hundred yards, been like that for a couple of years. Anyone want to buy a used MX-5? Only been through a hedge the once!

Finally finished building up a new 29er back wheel. Ordered the rim from CRC 3 years ago, but then I do have a black-belt in procrastination. This now means I can run the Fat Mary with the fat front, or a normal 29er front. Also tried tubeless for the first time - couldn't get the tyre to seat with the floor pump, gave up and used a CO2 canister (yes, I know you shouldn't as it buggers the sealant). Probably didn't matter too much anyway as the Nevegal tyre was pretty porous. Tube inserted.

Re:

Started weights training at physio tonight so another step on recovery not too long now hopefully.

Did 6miles on the singlespeed on Sat on local cycle paths and toonhill woods, good to.be back in a saddle but very very wary of cornering at any speed.

Re: Re:

keithyr":3au2i9mi said:
Started weight training at physio tonight
Keith's physio knows his patient well...

keiths-weight.jpg

Re:

why was my first thought "christ Robs let himself go"

smashin pic will be chuckin haribo at ye the next time i see ye.

Back