And today I did......

Sorry fella, we MacRetro principally ride SS off road where proper bikings done, an area you tarmac types avoid.
I'm not a roady, tourist maybe but not roady.

Spent 8 hours standing around marshalling at a cyclocross race. (Yesterday actually).

But I think I've now worked out the essential skill of cyclocross - the ability to run uphill in mud. All the rest is superfluous :)

epicyclo":nsaoclol said:
Spent 8 hours standing around marshalling at a cyclocross race. (Yesterday actually).

But I think I've now worked out the essential skill of cyclocross - the ability to run uphill in mud. All the rest is superfluous :)

But surely part of the 'superfluous' is the bike, which if you dont at least carry makes it a cross country running event not CX :roll:

More decorating :( 2nd day and counting. My own fault really. She's been on about it all year, so I said I'd do it when work was quiet. Guess what. So the en suite's done bar the woodwork, 3 of the bedroom walls have had 2 coats with the ceiling and feature wall to go, oh and all the wood. Actually don't mind the painting, it's the room clearing, wood sanding, masking tape mania prep work that I hate. On top of that she wants the main bathroom done as well cos that looks shabby now. Looking forward to the Global Fat Bike Day ride in North Berwick on Saturday, assuming I'm not snowed in.

Im being forced in the direction of painting and decorating too and its most upsetting.
I dont mind a painter coming in to do the hall which is the biggest job given the 8 door frames ,skirting, walls etc but im going to have to do the bedroom myself :(

Im having a spot of difficulty with the latest round of ebay sales :(
Fair enough i had to cancel the brake sale due to one of the goodridge fittings being defective. That problem is sorted with a replacement goodridge part. Both are bled and looking for a home.
My little pile of Team green bits sale fell through when the buyer emailed me a week later to say he's lost his job and couldnt complete
Fair enough i tell him these things happen dont worry about it old chap
Prick doesnt bother to await my reply where i tell him he needs to complete a cancel sale notice.
No reply
I send it anyway, what choice do i have.
5 days down the line and still no word and the case is still open, a few more days and it shuts automatically and i am forced to pay the listing and final valuation fees.
Yet another asshole to add to the blocked buyer list :roll:

You should have just opened an unpaid item case. This gives them 4 days to pay after which time you can cancel and they refund your final fee. You still have to pay to relist but this is refunded if it sells again.
Had to do this last week when my snowboard sale fell through.

I was peering in the emirates velodrome windows tonight watching a couple of groups spinning round, was that you (about 6.15ish)? The things I end up doing killing time at kids football :?

Back