And today I did......

ZZ I think I was the first to view that, does that guy sell bike bits or wine????
And he aint shy at the price he puts on stuff :oops:

R :?

RobMac":tlntcrkv said:
Mmmmm this is very interesting Im gonna have a think
about this :roll:

Rob

I can send you some route info etc. to contemplate if you want. I've got the digital map route files somewhere, so next step is to do the route in Google Earth and Street View!

Yeah that would be good, Ive just noticed that Ive paid to enter 10 Under the Ben on the 15th May :?
Im a paid CTC member if thats any help in accessing route info???

Re: Oot on the bike!

therealkw15":30zdr59i said:
Oot on the road bike for a brisk 41 miles from Kirkwall to Birsay and back. It was brassers and I can barely feel my legs yet- perhaps shorts was a bad idea when the temp was 7 and a bit C, and the wind was from the north. The much praised Charge Spoon failed to live up to expectations, and chafing ensued. More experimentation required. If my Lands End to JoG dream is to happen, nadly comfort is a priority. Anybody else fancy A Really Long Run?

I'll need to get a new chain on Tufftrax 2 to match the new cassette, and do a bit more retro riding. Tufftrax 1 is in Falkirk at the powdercoaters just noo so anticipation is high for that.

Thanks for the website encouragement (http://www.allaboutorkney.com) chaps, much appreciated. I've been toiling away at that still, and hope to have a publicity boost from Radio Orkney in the next couple of days. If ever you make it up to Orkney give me a shout. You ever across Jamie?

Here's a picture of the Brough of Birsay today for Gazz.

4432469533_a777e081dc_o.jpg

happy days thanks for the photo :cool: sounds like it was a good weekend of biking all round- good luck on the LE2JOG should be epic :D

Did see the Fat ZZ but don't really need another Yo, now a wicked that would be cool (plus agree no bargain prices to be had tonight ;))

zigzag":o959mtc1 said:
Waiting with baited breath to see who spots the aqua fade Fat in FS section first... Will it be Gazz, Kaiser or Dr S? Another Fat for the triangle.

The fever almost took over :twisted: but I couldn't, I have 2 retro bikes in the pipeline and no dough. No more projects till everything else is complete, unless a bargain Ti frame comes along. And besides this is gazz sized ;) or ZZ size at a push :eek:

Its actually the same size as the SAB but I'm convincing myself its too big :LOL:

kaiser":1vefo1n2 said:
zigzag":1vefo1n2 said:
Waiting with baited breath to see who spots the aqua fade Fat in FS section first... Will it be Gazz, Kaiser or Dr S? Another Fat for the triangle.

The fever almost took over :twisted: but I couldn't, I have 2 retro bikes in the pipeline and no dough. No more projects till everything else is complete, unless a bargain Ti frame comes along. And besides this is gazz sized ;) or ZZ size at a push :eek:
Just what I need, another rusty bike... waiting patiently on Gazz to get fed up with the Yellow Peril.

Gazz, did ye get doon to the Drum yesterday? Did I miss the post-match report?

bananarama is a keeper ZZ your in for a long wait and agree with kaiser keeping away from projects this year- too expensive.

great day out yesterday ZZ, nice to meet another macretro rider (marmite king) and my legs are starting to feel stronger now- geared unibomber was great and no bottle problems either :cool: drum is the business!

had a good natter with rick to, told me he had a ride out with chris chance BITD :shock:

Latest posts

Back